Friday, November 21, 2008

My Doggy Bite!!!

This is right after I got bit by a nasty little ugly dog!!! I was on my way back into Michelle's house cause I was putting my laundry into my car, and I was on my way back into her house when Michelle's neighbor was putting her dog outside on his leash... Well she set her dog down and it saw me and started running towards me, I didn't think anything of it, I just thought it wanted to play or something and that's why I never ran away from it... BUT... I was wrong.... It ran right up to me and bit me in the back of my left leg right where my knee bends!!! It didn't hurt at first then I went inside and told Michelle that her neighbors dog just bit me and then the pain set in... I pulled up my jeans and it was bleeding and I started crying... So now you all can see my loverly WHITE legs and my B-E-A-UTIFUL wound! haha













This is when it started getting infected and bruising...



and this is right before I went to the doctor to get antibiotics :)

No comments: